Health & Safety Statement
Health & Safety was the first thing we considered on every level of the operations & planning stage of this new enterprise, and it remains top of the agenda and will remain to do so. Early on we recognised that we are in a privileged position; having a large venue & kitchen space, which would allow us to operate with separate work stations & ensure social distancing.
Steps to securing our staff & customers safety:
- Redesigned our kitchen layout so that each Chef has their own work station.
- Our staff have been re-trained on new hygiene & safety protocols
- Wear gloves & masks & hair caps at all time, gloves are changed every 15-30 mins
- Use eye-protection when working with one another.
- All chefs & kitchen uniforms are washed daily at a temperature of 60°C
- Placement of 6 new hospital grade hand sanitiser units, with 75% alcohol solution at every work station and kitchen entry points.
- All surfaces are cleaned on a scheduled rota with UB20 sanitising spray, effective against MRSA,& E-Coli.
- Our Order Team operate their own sections maintaining Social distancing
- Orders are fulfilled & packaged in a sterile setting in our kitchen.
- Order Team, wear gloves and masks at all times, and are required to use sanitising gel between each wrapping.
- Our delivery drivers wear gloves, & masks at all times and are changed after each delivery.
- We also offer a contactless delivery, where we notify you that your food has arrived & return to the car and wait for you to pick up your delivery
- As a Health & Safety precaution & rule, our staff can not accept tips handed to them.
- The packaging was also designed with consideration of our customers in mind, they are packed in a sterile setting in our kitchens, with an environmentally conscious solution.
At every level we are confident we have taken the correct measures to ensure the safety of our staff, & customers. We are committed to updating these protocols as needed & are committed to exceeding best practice requirements throughout this time. All standards & practices we are working with are also done in full-consultation with our professional HAACP advisor.
We take the responsibility of what we are undertaking here very seriously, protecting staff & our customers is considered first & foremost in everything we do.